Franklin & Co. has been providing expertise in the research and development of State-
Franklin & Co. provides consultation, design, engineering, technical back-
The Company develops Turn Key Packages for State-
1. A year-
2.The adapted use to small, land-
3. A clean industry with no polluting chemicals or destructive activities to the land or its people.
4. An industry that provides superb quality fresh produce not subject to the variations in the weather or season.
5. The opportunity to expand with the profits from your Operation.
NFT [Nutrient Film Technique] Hydroponics is a method of growing plants indoors in a nutrient-
1. Evaporation will result in salt build-
2. Algae, fungus, bacteria, virus, and pests are difficult and next to impossible to control, because they breed in the open peat/coir bags.
3. Removing and disposal of spent, decomposed medium between crops is messy, heavy, time consuming, and expensive. Rockwool is difficult to recycle or dispose of.
4. Cleaning and handling long ridged extruded white plastic gro channels is difficult and time consuming. Their circular plant holes allow sunlight into the roots and nutrient solutions causing algae contamination that ruins nutrient formulations. Plant roots do not like exposure to light -
With our Optimum NFT Hydroponics™ Techniques and Optimum Nutrient Formulas™ the roots of our plant’s root-
Project Phase 1
Project Phase 2
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Feasibility Studies and Evaluations:
Franklin & Co. will arrange with your Group to formulate a Development Program relative to the many factors and conditions that are unique to your Goals. This may start with a series of Feasibility Studies and/or Evaluations into the potential for a successful Commercial Hydroponics Greenhouse Complex at your location.
The main requirements for a Commercial Hydroponics Greenhouse Complex are:
1. Land (south facing), and access roads.
2. Clean, abundant, water supply (well, river, or lake water).
3. Access to an electric power and/or natural gas grid.
Phase 1: Preliminary Consultation and Feasibility Studies:
1. Location and site evaluation.
2. Water supply quality analysis.
3. Power/energy supply requirements.
4. Personnel and training programs needed.
5. Size of operation and capitalization parameters.
6. Marketing studies.
7. Other factors.
A Preliminary Report may be published that will show the over-
During this period of Consultations, the Client is strongly advised to make an in-
Phase 2 : The Development Program:
With the event of favourable Feasibility Studies, Franklin & Co. may assist the Client with the production of a detailed Development Program (Business Plan). A viable Business Plan is crucial for a successful Commercial Hydroponics Operation. This Phase may take from 1 to 3 months or, perhaps, even longer.
Franklin & Co. can recommend many of the most advanced Global Greenhouse Manufacturers, Greenhouse Complex Construction Contractors, and Greenhouse Components and Materials Suppliers available -
This is the preparation, construction, and training phase of the project which results in the Start-
1. Licensing and Contractual Documents between the Client and the Company.
2. Detailed Blueprints and Specifications and Local and Regional Government Approvals and Permits.
3. Construction of Complex using Standards set by the Site's applicable local Building Codes.
4. Training of the Core Personnel :
A. Management operations
B. Technical training
C. Systems operations
A. Planting, transplanting, growing and harvesting
B. Merchandising and marketing
C. Plant sciences
REVIEW OF OPERATING RESULTS:
Interested? Want more Information?